Food Safety Management Systems Consulting and Auditing
Applied Food Safety Solutions (AFSS) helps to develop and implement food safety programs to the food industry; manufactures, processors, grower/ shippers and packing houses. We assist our clients to meet regulatory (USDA/FDA) requirements and customer driven third party food safety audits in manufacturing and agriculture. Our services provided include but are not limited to:
- Develop/ Revise Food Safety Program
- Develop/ Train/ Implement: SOPs, HACCP plans, GMP and GAP
- Audits: HACCP, GMP and GAP
- Coordinate and prepare for 3rd party audit and certification (Silliker Laboratories, NSF-Cook and Thurber, NSF-AG, PrimusLabs, Steritech and others)
- Conduct food safety and quality analysis and make recommendation to President and owners of established and start up retail, packaging and manufacturing companies and growers/ farmers.
- Develop, Implement and train management and production/ plant personnel on safe Food Handling Practices and Food Safety Management Systems and Quality programs.
- Develop and train management and production/ plant personnel on HACCP, GMPs, GAP, Food Security and Bioterrorism, Allergen, Environmental Monitoring and other standard operating procedures as it pertains to industry required standards. Training done in Spanish and English
- Develop Quality Product Specifications and advise on Food Safety Management
- ServSafe Food Manager’s Cours
- American Heart Association CPR and First Aid Training
Contact us to schedule a consultation or to enroll in one of courses.